I am willing to work alongside others to achieve the aims of THS
• Contributing positively to the school community
• Representing Thurso High School in the wider community
• Cooperating with others in class and school activities
I will show respect for staff, other pupils and the community
• Being polite and considerate towards others
• Listening and following instructions when they are given
• Taking pride in school property and the surrounding environment
I will always aim to realise my potential by working to the best of my ability
• Recognising the importance of learning for all
• Successfully engaging in lessons and school activities
• Working towards short term and long term goals
I will be supportive of the values of Thurso High School and its ethos.
• Showing loyalty to the school community
• Remaining resilient even when in challenging situations
• Being willing to work to the highest level.
I will treat others the way I would like to be treated.
• Being willing to support and show care for those who need help
• Considering other people’s thoughts and feelings
• Showing manners and courtesy to others in the school and community
Throughout the school year there will be a variety of competitions that pupils can participate in to get points for your House including: Sports, Art & Quizzes.
There are currently no photographs from the houses